Certified Environmental Inspectors
15 Years of experience resolving indoor air quality issues
Mold Inspection for
Homeowners, Businesses, Realtors and Insurance Companies
Please Email or Call MCS for more information
1- 888 - 884 - MOLD(6653)
What are the Effects?
What are the Symptoms?
Is your house in need of Duct Cleaning?
American Indoor Air Quality Council
California Dept. of Health Services
New York Dept. of Health
Mass Dept. of Environmental Protection
Are You a Candidate for an Inspection?
What causes mold?
- Moisture, heat and humidity are the main
contributors to growth
- Water leaks due to improper construction
- Water Incursion from a flood
- Leaking roofs, water pipes,
bathroom fixtures, etc.
Why you need to eliminate?
- Health effects that result in respiratory
- Untreated areas can affect your property values and
ability to sell your home
- Possible liability from tenants
being exposed to untreated areas and air quality
- Visual mold inspection for active growth or water leaks
- Air samples to determine types of
growth and levels of concentration
- Bulk or swab sampling of building materials
- Removal of contaminated materials using
state-of-the-art work practices
- Water proofing of structure
- Duct cleaning
- Treatment with cleaning agents
- Preventing future growth through proper
We want to
increase the quality of your home and work environment!
a full service environmental firm, performs mold inspection and
remediation. Our professionals are certified and adhere
to the highest environmental standards . Please EMAIL or Call us today with any questions
regarding our method of Inspection and a free quote:
Lead Paint Removal
Air Duct Cleaning
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Guide to IAQ
Center for Disease Control and Prevention