MCS Environmental

The Symptoms of Fungal Exposure 

 

Mold toxicity is often the end result with constant exposure to mold of a toxic substance.  A common misconception among allergists who are untrained in this type of toxicity levels in humans, which is technically not their area of expertise unless they have trained specifically in environmental medicine with their  background in immunology, is to do general allergen testing.  Most tests usually come back unequivocal, a 2+ or less.  This induces some physicians to order allergy shots, regardless.  These shots are absolutely worthless to a person who has been heavily exposed to these mycotoxins as they are already in a state of toxicity.  If anything, this could exacerbate the problem.  Because many doctors are not trained in this field, they may try to "guess" at a diagnosis. 

In laymen's terms, some molds produce mycotoxins.  These substances although unseen by the naked eye, are ingested and enter the body through the skin and airways.  Once inside the body, mold has it requirements to colonize and live.  In doing this, it compromises the immune system and damages everyday processes of the body.  Mold and yeast are interchangeable only in their dimorphic state, which is often a big misconception, although both are fungi.

The following are a list of the most common symptoms of fungal exposure (bear in mind, most people never fit all of this criteria). Most people with mycotoxicosis meet at least ten (recent symptoms) of the following criteria:

 

This site is not intended to give medical advice.  Seek the advice of a professional for medication, treatment options, and complete knowledge of any illness.  The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions do not necessarily reflect my peers or professional affiliates. The information here does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.